Han's Paddles

Click here to edit subtitle

Web Store

Replacement Tubing Pair


This set of two 6" long piece of rubber tubing replaces the original rubber tubing on a Han's Paddles or Grippers.

If you are ordering from outside the USA please email your order to [email protected] do not use the online ordering as international shipping will need to be added to your order through the office.

Item Added.
Adding Item.